Dedicated Agro & Food Processing Products SEZ Sonepat, Murthal
Murthal Sonepat SEZ – Industrial & Commercial Plots
It is proposed that the SEZ, would comprise of a processing area to the tune of 70% of the total project area of 250 acres and balance 30% will be developed as a non processing area comprising of commercial and residential zones. Processing area would be developed as a large industrial zone comprising of plots of sizes ranging from 5,10,15,20 acres and more for anchor/mega units and ¼, ½, 1, 2, 3 acres for SME Units.
Product Profile Covered Under Agro & Food Processing Products SEZ:
- Basmati Rice
- Non-basmati Rice
- Other Rice
- Dried and preserved vegetables
- Pickle and chutney
- Other processed fruits and vegetables
- Dairy Products
- Other Rice
- Cocoa Products
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Milled products, wheat
- Cereal preparations
- Maize (corn), other than seed
- Jaggery and Confectionery
- Other agri export products as per APEDA’s Directory.
Based on the share in exports, past performance and potential for growth, Basmati Rice, other varieties of Rice,
Cereals, Floriculture, Guar gum, Processed Foods including dried and preserved Vegetable, Milk and Dairy Products,
Mushroom, etc. have been identified as the thrust areas. Cold chains, warehouses, testing labs being pillars of
processing food industry would be set up/promoted in Pioneer Agro-Food SEZ.
Matching Global Standards (Physical Infrastructure Planned)
The Ansal Colours Engg. SEZ would provide state-of-the-art infrastructure to export oriented ventures enabling them to
establish their presence in the global market place. It will be equipped with:
- In-zone sub station with stable power (Independent power station (132 KV – 75 MW) to be installed for uninterrupted power)
- Excellent wide road network.
- Telecom and broadband connectivity
- Sufficient treated and potable water supply
- Sewerage and water waste management system in-zone
- Logistics and warehousing facilities
- Sewerage and effluent treatment plant
- Well illuminated roads
- Covered storm water drainage network
- SEZ site declared as Inland Container Depot (ICD) under section 7 of the Customs Act, 1962
- SEZ to be operational with infrastructure by mid 2011.
- Plots on lease as per Central SEZ Act 2005 & SEZ Rules 2006.
Self Contained Social Infrastructure
Keeping in mind the daily needs of the working population and residents, the SEZ has been designed to provide a holistic environment and it will offer:
- Premium residential and commercial development
- Well equipped business centre and conference hall
- Academic and Healthcare facilities
- Banks and ATMs
- Telephone Exchange and Post Office
- Landscape, Parks and water bodies
- Safety and Security System
- Ample Parking space
- Housing for employers, workers employed in SEZ
Financial Tie-up for Term Loan To SME by SIDBI
To provide term loan to Small and Medium Enterprises, financial tie-up have been made with Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI). It will facilitate the MSMEs units to avail loaning facilities without any difficulty.
All approvals/sanctions from Central Government, State Government, Development Commissioner, NSEZ, Unit Approval Committee, etc. received so as to undertake the site development work.